- Made in Germany; Set includes: Tough ABS plastic frame with slip resistant rubber feet, Food Safety Holder, 3 inserts (7 mm and 3-1/2 mm blades, thick/thin plane slice insert) Blade insert holder
- Incredibly sharp surgical grade stainless steel blades; 3 inserts-10 different cuts; Blades slice 4 different thicknesses, julienne, shred, cube and create fantastic French fries
- Patented push button size/thickness adjustment will modify cuts without removing the insert; Blades cut from both angles; Plane insert has "0" safety position covering the V -blade when not in use
- Ambidextrous Food Safety Holder provides complete protection and control; It's easy to use and requires very little pressure; Prongs hold food securely while the guard protects hands from the blades
- Insert holder protects blades while not in use, also functions as a drying rack; Blade insert holder and food safety holder clip together for easy storage; Instruction manual included
Add creativity and style to your meal with the Swissmar Börner V Power mandoline. It includes three inserts for ten different cuts: a 7mm blade, 3-1/2mm blade, and a thick/thin insert for meat, allowing the V Power to julienne, shred, cube, and create French fries. A patented push-button adjustment allows you to change the size or thickness of the cut without removing the insert. The blades are made from surgical-grade stainless steel and they cut from both angles. The plane has a safety position covering the V-blade when not in use. The frame is made from tough ABS plastic with slip-resistant rubber feet. An ambidextrous food safety holder requires little pressure and holds the food in place with prongs to guard your hands from the blades. The set also includes an insert holder that doubles as a drying rack. Instruction manual included. From the Manufacturer With over 50 years of experience and knowledge, the maker of the Original V-Slicer has re-confirmed their position as the leader in the mandoline category. German made Börner V-Slicers are world renowned for their durability, precision, quality and safety. These attributes remain true with the new and innovative VPower V-Slicer that provides 10 different cuts. It features a patented push button that allows size and thickness adjustment without removing the insert. Börner’s patented safety setting provides worry-free storage that is both convenient and compact. With four fresh colors available, the strength is in the design, the power to create healthy meals is yours. Made from durable food-safe ABS plastic Blades are German-made surgical stainless steel Plane insert has a safety position, covering the V-blade when not in use Patented push button size/thickness adjustment allows for changes without having to remove the insert Slip-resistant rubber feet Patented push-button adjusts size. No need to remove insert. Protective storage box for extra inserts attaches to back of unit for compact storage. Also acts as a drying stand. Stainless steel prongs pierce food with a secure hold. Serrated edge safely and efficiently pushes food off the slicer. 3.5mm and 7mm insert blades cut from both angles. Used for julienne, shredding or cube cuts. It all started in 1956 when Alfred Börner, a toolmaker by profession, started the business manufacturing an onion cutter. This cutter was made of wood with four razor-sharp blades bent in such a way to make cutting onions into cubes easy work. This one invention sparked many more and product demand increased from all over the world. Today, Börner employs over 85 people and runs two shifts a day, six days a week to keep up with product demand around the world. Börner has become a well established company, producing state of the art kitchen tools. Börner of Germany, manufactures the finest quality vegetable slicers on the market today and are leading edge in design and technology. From the V-Slicer Pro to the Combi-Chef and Veg' Art Prep Tool, Börner products help add creativity to any gourmet meal. Swissmar has been providing quality products and service at affordable prices for more than 25 years. We are proud to be the exclusive North American partner for internationally known brands such as Peugeot of France, Börner of Germany and Dalla Piazza of Switzerland We have also developed many other partnerships throughout the world to bring you a diverse product assortment. Over the last few years, we have been expanding our own brand of Swissmar products such as raclettes, fondues, wine accessories, kitchen tools, cheese knives and accessories. You can now find Swissmar brand products in many countries around the world.