Perform at the top levels that are possible in Windows 11 gaming with the ROG Strix SCAR 15 gaming laptop. Be ready for any challenge using the power of a 12-th Gen Intel Core i9-12900H processor and GeForce 3070 Ti RTX GPU. ROG Intelligent Cooling allows the GPU to accelerate all the way up to 150W and DDR5 RAM of the next generation along with PCIe 4.0 SSD allows you to have less waiting time and more time creating. Don’t be concerned about the low transfer speed externally and connecting multiple screens via Thunderbolt 4 ports. With this competitive edge sharp, you’ll be the best in any sport.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6 – ROG Boost up to 1460 MHz at 150W (125W + 25W with Dynamic Boost).
- MUX switch – GPU MUX switch lets the GPU communicate directly with the display, increasing performance and decreasing latency.
- Latest 12th Gen Intel Core i9-12900H Processor – 24M Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 14 cores (6 P-cores and 8 E-cores).
- 300Hz 3ms 15.6” Full HD (2560 x 1440) IPS Type Display.
- 16GB DDR5 4800MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 Performance SSD | Windows 11 Home
- ROG Intelligent Cooling – Liquid Metal Conductonaut Extreme, Arc Flow fans, and 0dB Ambient Cooling.
- Full Connectivity – Wi-Fi 6E with RangeBoost, Bluetooth 5.2, 1x Thunderbolt 4, 1x USB 3.2 Type-C (Gen2), 2x USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen1), 1x HDMI 2.1, 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 2.5 Gbps LAN.
Its 2022 Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 is a flexible gaming and performance laptop, as well as one of the most affordable alternatives in its class, and is an extremely compact and light product for the price it’s. Our tests showed that it ran a bit more quickly than the 2022 Scar 17, and significantly more efficient than the 2021 model based upon AMD hardware, due to the upgraded hardware and the addition of the Multi-UX. However, the components remain hot in the default Turbo mode, especially when it comes to the GPU side. However, however, the performance is what this Intel Alder Lake platform leaves to be desired, however, and there remain some design flaws you’ll need to accept when you decide to go with any of them.