The Gaggia Accademia is a one-two espresso and coffee machine available on the market, with a carafe and commercial-style steam wand. You can make custom drinks using the press of a button, and the carafe, or make your own using the manual steam wand. The flow knob regulates the flow rate, which allows you to make strong espressos or lighter coffee. Take out the brew spouts to create the 6 1/2 ” of space to fit larger mugs or to-go cups. The bypass doser lets the use of pre-ground coffee for a wide range of coffee varieties.
- Adjustable telescopic cup dispenser that has a maximum height of less than 6-1/2-inches to accommodate an assortment of cup sizes.
- Carafe for milk capacity of 1,6 L.Ceramic burr grinder, with an integrated bean hopper, and double lid aroma-saver.
- Coffee grounds container that is integrated, and accessible from the front.
- Programmable coffee quantity ranges from 7 to 10 cups.
- Pre-brewing system to ensure the best flavor extraction.
- Materials and finishing: Metal painted/stainless or stainless steel.
- 0.5-milliliter milk carafe for the brewing of specialty drinks with just one touch.